This is a print copy of this beautiful magazine.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Cherishing natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life, the intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine is entirely in English and includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue nine, 1833, which was shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen (please see the full list of yarns featured below)
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
We are now offering FREE SHIPPING for ALL US orders over $75. Use code (OVER75) at the checkout!! And for our friends across the pond (or across the border, anyway), use code (5offOVER75) to take $5 off your order. Standard shipping still applies for international orders.
Full payment must be received prior to shipment.
Domestic packages: These are usually shipped with priority shipping (with the exception of a pattern orders or fat quarter bundles, which are shipped First Class).
These are shipped using the least expensive means possible. Overages more than $1 (US) are refunded.
Sometimes orders can be held by your country's customs office. Additional charges from your Customs Office will not be the responsibility of the seller. These are solely the responsibility of the buyer.
If your purchase contains both pre-sale and regular in-stock items, our policy is to hold the in-stock items until all fabric can be shipped together. If you prefer to receive available fabric immediately, please make two separate orders.
No refunds are accepted unless under mutually agreeable extenuating circumstances. Approved order cancellations will be fully refunded minus a $5 restocking fee. No exceptions.
Pre- orders are subject to the manufacturer's ability to provide accurate estimates for shipment dates to individual stores. Those dates are subject to change and are out of the control of Finch Sewing Studio. We are happy to update you as you wait! Please convo us! Restocking fees will be applied for any preorder cancellations. Sorry, no exceptions.